Chinese Content Monetisation Successes at Asia TV Forum & Market
The Asia TV Forum & Market (November 28 – December 1, 2017, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore) is providing attendees with the opportunity to learn about content monetisation successes from some of China’s best producers.
As the crazy demands of short form content rises in China, so has the competition on creativity and quality. It’s a new opportunity for content creatives and technologies. Key decision makers of China’s entertainment content industry will address this trend.
The swession, entitled ‘C2C, the New Content Monetisation Phenomena’, will be held on 29 Nov 2017, 15:00 – 18:00, in the Roselle Ballroom, Level 4, Marina Bay Sands.
- Zhiqiang Lin, Executive Deputy Director, SMG New Media Business Unit
- Xun Zhang, Founder & CEO, Konnexions Media
- Zhixing Fan, Co-founder/Founder, Yitiao /Bedtimepoem.Com
- Zhou Hao, Vice President, IPCN
- Christine Qian, Founder & CEO, Media 360