Grass Valley Showcases Live Production Solutions, Broadcast Data Center and More at BIRTV 2017
At this year’s Beijing International Radio, TV & Film Exhibition (BIRTV), taking place at the China International Exhibition Center, Grass Valley, a Belden Brand, is showcasing future-ready solutions, demonstrating innovation and functionality in a wide range of production systems. From live production to newsrooms to content delivery and more, Grass Valley’s solutions at BIRTV feature the flexibility and scalability to meet the broadcast needs of today and those to come, including extensive 4K capabilities.
“BIRTV serves as an annual meeting of the minds for industry leaders in the APAC region. Given Grass Valley’s recent, strategic focus in the Chinese market – adding staff and opening offices in Shanghai and Beijing – it’s an unbeatable opportunity to share our newest technology and product innovations with colleagues, partners and customers alike,” said Somu Patil, vice president of sales, Asia. “This year, we want to demonstrate not only how our solutions capture, produce and deliver content today, but how ready they are for up and coming technology and the ongoing changes of our industry.”
From August 23-26, 2017 at stand 8A08, visitors will see several powerful and flexible production solutions, including:
- Native HD/3G/4K/High-Speed System camera solutions from our award winning LDX portfolio, allowing you to grow into the formats you need tomorrow while buying only what you need today
- The new “no compromise” compact 3RU K-Frame V-series Video Production switcher with the GV Korona panel, addressing the need for a mid-range compact switcher with Grass Valley performance
- The flexible and scalable K2 Dyno Replay System, supporting SD, 10-bit HD, high frame rate and 4K UHD with the ability to grow as channel count increases
- Grass Valley’s Broadcast Data Center solutions, including Cisco 9200/9300 IP media network kits; GV Node v2.0 and GV Convergent v1.3, both now supporting the proposed SMPTE ST 2110 standards; and the Densité IPG-3901 v2 modules which enable a flexible, scalable IP transition
- Ignite v10 which brings powerful simplicity to the studio with a completely redesigned, highly scalable user interface for ease of use and integration into any workflow, and a recent upgrade to the automated production system which features lightning-fast playlist updates
- The iTX Integrated Playout Platform, which provides outstanding IP/SDI format flexibility and scalability for future readiness, along with end-to-end workflow tools for greater process automation and lower OPEX
Grass Valley solutions will also be on display at several partner stands throughout the show. The LDX 86N camera can be seen at the Canon and Fuji stands, while the Vitec stand will feature the Focus 70 Live and GV Convergent. K2 Dyno and the LDX C82 compact camera will be on display at Ideal Systems’ stand.